Tuesday 23 April 2013

Baking Day!!

On Saturday the girls and I had a baking day!!

I'm not much of a baker but I had a great time....Yes it was all ready mixes but for the fact I've never really baked before apart from little cupcakes with the girls I think we did well!


The girls even made their own pizza for their tea....Everything from the dough to chopping up their own toppings!!


 We made so much.....

Fairy Cakes, Scones, Crispie Cakes, Chocolate Sponge Cakes, Little cupcakes which the girls had a great time decorating and Carrot Cake!


Everything tasted delicious and we're really enjoying eating everything....We will be baking again!!

4 comments :

  1. Glad you enjoyed! Looks like it could have got very messy! They look tasty though :)

    www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look tasty :) I used to make such a mess when my mum used to let me cook and bake :)

    www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed your baking day. I love baking (and eating) goodies! Looking forward to my little girl being old enough that I can bake with her too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great fun! I'm making it a weekly thing...Got lots of recipes to try :)

      Delete