Tuesday 26 February 2013

Yankee Doodle Candy!!


Last week when we were at Newcastle for Ellie's hearing appointment we had a look around the shops in Eldon Square. We found a fantastic shop!! Yankee Doodle Candy!! They sell all the American sweets and drinks!! Wonka Nerds, Mountain Dew, Hershey's, Reeses, Lucky Charms, Root Beer, Twinkies and much more!!

I was like a child in a sweet shop!! I spent about 10 minutes just drooling over the huge selection of Reeses products!!



Believe it or not I didn't buy one of everything....I would of but money was tight...lol I made do with buying some Mini Reeses peanut butter cups and a can of Root Beer....Mmmmm!!

Becky did notice the Lucky Charms cereal on the shelves....She said 'look they do sell it in shops does that mean I can have it now?'.....lol I always get a box at christmas and usually get it delivered off the internet and I've told the kids they didn't see it in the shops and it's special so it's mine...Always hidden on the top shelf out of the reach of the kids...Becky thinks now it's available in shops she can have it.....NO!!

2 comments :

  1. how much did you get paid to write that? thought if u advertised you get paid

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got paid nothing!! We went there and it was somewhere different that you don't go to everyday so thought I would blog about it :)

    ReplyDelete