Wednesday 20 February 2013

Vanish Oxi Action - Review!

I am constantly trying to get stains out of clothes....Which is no surprise with a 5 year old and 10 year old who seem to have loads of fun wearing their food instead of eating it and stains on underwear from Ellie who still has not got the hang of wiping her bum after a number two!!

I was sent some Vanish Oxi Extra Action to try..


I was sent two 200g pouches to try each of them had a handy scoop in them so I knew exactly how much of the powder to use...

There are easy to follow diagrams and instructions on the back of the packet which clearly explains how to use the product.......

How to use!!

Washing Machine:
 
For tough and dried stains: Add one scoop of Vanish to your laundry detergent in the washing machine drawer and wash as usual.....For normal stains add 1/2 a scoop....Wash as usual. Get great results also at 30 degrees.

Soaking:

For tough and dried stains: Fully dissolve 1 scoop of the Vanish Oxi Action Powder into 4 litres of warm water (max 40 °C) and leave it to soak. For lighter stains, you can use 1/2 a scoop. After soaking, wash as usual or rinse thoroughly.

I tend to just add it to the washing powder and so far it has cleared the stains....

I would post a picture but as the stains are mostly from Ellie and are in her underwear I don't think it's appropriate...

With Vanish I don't have to spend ages scrubbing or hand washing as it is part of the washing machine load so it's easy to do...It saves so much time...I don't mes about pre-soaking and treating!

I would urge anyone using this product to carefully read the detailed instructions re usage. Used incorrectly on the wrong fabrics and you can ruin expensive items...

I will be going out and buying a full size tub when I've finished with these which were sent to me....

The Facts!

Removes all kinds of stains, even dried in ones...
Can be used on whites or coloureds...
Available at all major retailers...
RRP £4.59 for a 500g tub...


I was sent two packs on Vanish Oxi Action free of charge to review.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment