Monday 25 February 2013

Meal Plan Monday!! #mealplanningmonday

Last weeks meal plan was a huge success!! The kids and Stu & I all enjoyed trying the new recipes I made...I think from now on I will try at least one new recipe a week....It makes such a nice change eating something new and different!! This week I'm trying Sloppy Joes! Simple I know but I'm not the best cook and tend to stick to what I know so this is adventurous for me...lol 

Sunday we had a roast dinner instead of the planned Mince & dumplings so I'm also using the left over chicken from the Sunday dinner to make the Curry & rice on Monday....I'm getting so organised....Usually the chicken would of sat in the fridge for a couple of days then be thrown out....

This week on the menu we have....

Monday - Chicken curry & Rice...
Tuesday - Fish & chips....Out the freezer...Not from the chip shop :(
Wednesday - Mince & dumplings...
Thursday - Yummy sloppy Joes and a side of potato wedges...
 Friday - Jacket potatoes with various toppings... Cheese, tuna, beans...
 Saturday - Pizza...
Sunday - Pork stir fry with noodles....

As always I've joined in with the wonderful At Home With Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky 

10 comments :

  1. I don't think I've ever made them before either! A lovely planner. Good luck with the new recipes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I've never ever heard of a sloppy joe and now I want one... will be checking that out soon! Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are American...I've heard of them on tv shows before but never had them...I'm thinking they are going to be messy!!

      Delete
  3. I'm not a confident cook either and avoided it like the plague until my little ones came along. Good luck with trying out new recipes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one who isn't too confident cooking! Thanks! This meal plan Monday has really helped me try new things...

      Delete
  4. Sounds absolutely delicious! I love sloppy joes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Wish it was Thursday! So looking forward to them :)

      Delete
  5. The Sloppy Joes look great :) Have a good week and enjoy your lovely meals x

    ReplyDelete