Monday 18 February 2013

Meal Plan Monday!! #mealplanningmonday

Last weeks meal plan was a disaster....That's putting it nicely....lol Both the girls were poorly with flu so really didn't feel like eating so I scrapped most of the meals planned....All they were wanting to eat was toasties, sandwiches & soup....Easy week for me....They didn't even want pancakes!!! I had six!! Ohh dear!! For Valentines day we ended up getting a pizza delivered as neither of us felt like cooking!! 

So this week the kids are on Half Term from school....Lots of lie ins and lazy days I hope....I can dream...lol...Also I'm being brave and trying a couple of new recipes I've seen and fancied but never tried before....

Monday -  Becky is at a sleepover and so just Stu, Ellie & me for tea...We're out most of today so something quick and easy when we get in...Maybe a takeaway!..... 
Tuesday - Spicy southern prawns in tortilla wraps....
Wednesday - Chicken & coconut Curry with rice....Trying this one again as we didn't manage to have it last week...
 Thursday - Sweet potato & Chicken hotpot...
 Friday - Baked Tuna Burgers.... I don't know what we're having with them though?
 Saturday - Home made pizza's...The kids will be making these!!
Sunday - Mince and dumplings with mash & veg.... 

As always I've joined in with the wonderful At Home With Mrs M's #mealplanningmonday linky

1 comment :

  1. I knew I was forgetting something in my meal plan...curry! How did that happen? Coconut-y curry sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete