Saturday 2 February 2013

Dove Compressed - Review.

A good deodorant is a must the dreaded stench of arm pit sweat is a definite faux pas in all depths of existence!!


Dove has a good reputation for being gentle on the skin and leaving skin soft so when I heard about the new Dove Compressed deodorants I was eager to give them a go...
At first I thought it was just a smaller can with less deodorant in but no!! After years of development and testing Dove have managed to change the deodorant’s nozzle so that it sprays out less gas whilst still delivering exactly the same amount of antiperspirant and ¼ moisturising cream. Fantastic!

 
You can really tell it's new!! It does feel different...You can feel the smoother spray and it does leave your underarms feeling softer I can honestly say that despite my doubts you do only need to apply this deodorant once a day....It left me feeling dry all day....I find this spray dries easily and has a basic fresh clean smell which isn't too overpowering like some other deodorant's..It smells as good as ever, exactly what would expect from a quality brand such as Dove...

This deodorant doesn't really produce white marks so long as you're careful and don't spray far too much of it like my daughter did! It doesn't irritate my skin or dry it out at all....Fantastic product!

The can is 75ml the ideal size to just leave in your handbag not the smallest on the market but considering it will last as long as the 150ml cans I think it's great!
 
I can say that I am happy with this product...kept me dry and fresh all day....The new compact size is very handy and feels fab with the fact that you get more deodorant & less gas coming out the nozzle.

I think the price is the only thing that would put people off...It's £2.49 and when people see the size of it they may think they are getting less deodorant for their money than they would from other brands...The packaging needs to make it more obvious that it's a new product and you are getting the same as you would in the 150ml can.

It can be found in your local supermarkets, including Tesco, and online retailers from the 4th of February!!

I was sent 2 can's of Dove Compressed free of charge from Bzz Agent in exchange for my review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment