Saturday 22 December 2012

I've Set A New Record At Poundland!

 All I went to Poundland for was some sellotape & some Febreeze I ended up spending £52!! Ohh and forgot the sellotape....lol


I love Poundland.....I have got loads from there for the girls for Christmas....

For Becky....


12 Horrible Histories DVD's which I've seen selling for at least £30! 
A lot of One Direction stuff....Selling for £2/£4 each!!
Smellies and Make up stuff....
A One Direction Annual, Little Mix & A Justin Bieber one too...
Hair Stuff...
 And loads more....

For Ellie
A lot of craft stuff....Paint, Glue & Kits...
Toy Story stuff...A Keyring, Jigsaws, Books & Toys. 
The Wand & Tiara she will love! Very girly & princessy!
I got her a couple of Annuals....The Barbie one and I think it was a Lala Loopsy one! 
Some little Barbie like dolls....
And lots more...  


 



Ohhh and the sweets....I think I may of got a bit carried away but I'm sure they will all be eaten!




No more shopping....I've finished...Well apart from when I go and buy the meat from Asda on Sunday or maybe Christmas eve depending on how rough I'm feeling after going to my friends Christmas party tonight....lol

No comments :

Post a Comment