Tuesday 18 December 2012

5 Gifts I want: The ultimate hinting list!

Yes Christmas is all about giving and not the receiving of gifts but even so it's nice to dream about some of the gifts that may be coming your way!!

I don't think I want much....Nothing really expensive or hard to come by....So here's my top 10 gifts I want in no particular order....

1. The Lacoste Touch of Pink Girls' Night In Gift Set 

My favourite perfume ever!! I'm not a big perfume wearer but when I do this is my first & only choice....

The Gift Set Contains: Eau de Toilette 50ml, Body Lotion 50ml, Shower Gel 50ml, Toe Dividers, Cosmetic Pouch, Slippers, Headband & Nail Files all for £29.50 from The Perfume Shop Which is a great deal considering 1 bottle of 30ml perfume alone can cost £24.50

2. A Nice BIG Box Of Chocolates 
 
Ideally Milk chocolates with fruity centers....No chewy ones like toffee....They don't have to be expensive as long as they are nice....

3. Tatty Teddy Fleece Pyjamas 

From George at Asda for £13....We have a Christmas tradition in our house where on Christmas Eve after we've all been in the bath we all get new Pj's....I like fleecy Pyjamas and I've seen these in our local store and they look so cosy....Saying that I think I would be happy with any of the fleecy pj's from Asda this year....They have a lovely range in...

4. Some Make Up
Would be great....Got alot of make-up I've had for ages...I'm sure there must be a use by date on cosmetics? Found this set on Amazon for only £19.99...8 eye shadow quad pallets (32 individual colours), 2 blushers, 4 nail polishes, 4 lip sticks, 2 eye pencils, 2 lip pencils, 2 small brush applicators, 1 convenient compact, 1 elegant, re-useable, metal, silver case!.I like the case it comes in too....
 
5. Mrs Browns Boys Complete Boxset On DVD

I love this show....I can watch it over and have and I still find it funny. This set is all the episodes from series 1 and 2!! I can't wait until Christmas to see the new episodes....
  
That is all I want....Apart from the list of Books....You can see them HERE!! Not much really! Every year the list is near enough the same.....I am easily pleased....I don't want fancy gadgets or hard to get things....A simple girl with simple needs....lol
 

No comments :

Post a Comment